Monday, May 24, 2010

Tresemme Dry Shampoo


Want second day hair that looks fresh and gorgeous? TRY THIS PRODUCT! I have fine hair and second day hair did not use to be an option. Since finding this product (cheap!) I am able to save myself time in the mornings and an extra squirt of shampoo! YES!

For best results, start by brushing hair til smooth. Then, part off in several places and spray with the product all along the partings. Be sure to shake the product well and hold 6-8 inches away from scalp. Then, flip head upside down and mist evenly all over. Let dry at LEAST 2 minutes, brush again, and style as usual.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I have tried a gazillion things and have found that the more expensive isnt always better. This is great Julee. Cant wait to read your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julee, Glad you tried this. I love it. Easy to do and great results. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete