Sunday, May 23, 2010

Let the hair care adventure begin!

Hi friends!

How many of you go to the salon, get your service, and then sneak out hoping your stylist doesn't hound you to buy some over-priced hair product? Or, have you ever gone, had your service, bought the product, blew your budget by a LOT, and then weren't even happy with your purchase? I'm sure these are common issues and that's why I'm starting this blog. My name is Julee and I have been a stylist for 9 years. While I believe in quality hair care and treating your tresses with love..... I don't believe in maxing out your credit card or using your grocery budget to pay for it! So, my plan is to start purchasing drug store hair products, use them, and review them for you! I welcome any suggestions on products you currently use and love. Enjoy!

~ Julee

2 comments:

  1. Julee this is such a great idea for a blog! Smart, talented and pretty it just isn't fair to the rest of the world.
    I hope you get a bunch of followers.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anthony! I appreciate your kind words and support! (check is in the mail.. hee hee) ;)

    ReplyDelete